Fiery the Angels rose, and as they rose deep thunder roll'd
Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc
- William Blake, America A prophecy.

Confessions of an Ex-Soldier, Ex-Cop and Ex-Con

HOLY SHIT!

Tuesday, August 25, 2019

I am at a loss for words. John too. We watched the video this morning, we’re watching it right now. There are a dozen people crowed into the café, and more coming in off the street looking for a big screen. Outside people are standing in the middle of the street staring into their phones. People are crying. Hell, I’m crying.

I don’t what to think. They are Angels, or close enough that it doesn’t matter.

Seraphim. It's a Seraphim. I had to look it up to make sure I remembered right – and the talking head on CNN just said basically the same thing. The live video from Mexico City washes out every time the camera points directly at it. It glows. People are saying that the light is blinding. But I found a dozen pictures on the net where you can see the wings clearly enough. Six of them and that makes it a Seraphim. They are nothing like the pictures I saw in Sunday school.

Wow! The light changed, dimmed a little, I think they just put some kind of filter over the lens. You can see the creature, the Angel, at least a little. God, it’s beautiful. I can make out its face, just a little, and the horn. Christ, it’s holding a horn, a long trumpet, like in the paintings of the Archangel Gabriel. My God, what if it is Gabriel?

This is amazing. Incredible. I don’t even know how to describe it. John hasn’t said a word, he just keeps looking at me and shaking his head. I know how he feels, I can’t catch my breath. The reporter just broke away to the studio for a minute; she’s saying that there are now reports from other cities. At least four other confirmed reports of, what? Sightings? Arrivals? Manifestations? Hell, I don’t know. New Delhi, Tehran, and I didn’t catch the last one. Mexico City is so far the only Seraphim, the others are different. And now they’re saying that there are more Angels appearing in Mexico City. I’m going to log off here. I can’t watch and type at the same time and nobody is reading this anyway.

Posted by VanDerDecken at 8:03 AM

1 comment:

Elizabeth Blackwell, MD said...

I have worked with doctors and nurses who claimed to be guided by the angel Raphael (I told you I lived in the Bible Belt), but I didn't believe them until now.

I've been an agnostic all my life, guided by science and empirical evidence. Empirical evidence...that term has new meaning for me now.

I don't know what to think!